- 2 teaspoons Kitchen Accomplice Chicken Broth Concentrate or 4 teaspoons Kitchen Accomplice Organic Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 4 lemon slices, plus additional for garnish
- 4 sprigs fresh dill, plus additional for garnish
- 6 whole black peppercorns
- 4 6- to 8-ounce salmon filets
- 1/4 cup quality prepared mayonnaise (such as Hellmann's)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add salmon filets and simmer until they're just cooked through (opaque in the center), about 7-9 minutes. Remove filets from the pan with a slotted spatula and transfer to a large plate.
While the salmon is cooking, make the lemon dill sauce by stirring together mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon zest and chopped fresh dill in a small bowl.
Serve salmon filets topped with lemon dill sauce and garnished with lemon slices and dill sprigs.