Creamy Rosemary Potato Soup
This Russet Potato soup is out-of-this-world delicious. The garlic and rosemary are blended for the perfect robust flavor, while balanced with heavy cream to smooth everything out.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the potatoes, onions on a roasting pan lined with foil. Nestle the garlic on top.
- Sprinkle the vegetables with rosemary, salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- For 45 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender and garlic is brown but not burned.
- Once the garlic has cooled slightly, remove the cloves from the skins.
- Add the garlic and half the vegetable mixture to a blender.
- Whisk together the broth and flour. Pour into the blender and blend the mixture slightly, leaving a few lumps.
- Pour the blended mixture into a stockpot. Add the remaining vegetables, and broth.
- Stirring frequently, cook over medium-low heat, adding the heavy cream ¼ cup at a time, until thickened.
- Serve in bowls, garnished with fresh rosemary.