- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes with their juices
- 3 tablespoons Kitchen Accomplice Beef Broth Concentrate or 6 tablespoons Kitchen Accomplice Organic Beef Bone Broth Concentrate
- 4 cups hot water
- 3 cans (15 1/2 ounces each) chili or pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- Salt and ground black pepper
Warm oil in a large stockpot over medium heat. Add peppers and onion and sauté 5 minutes. Add ground beef and cook until lightly browned, stirring and breaking it up with a wooden spoon, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for a minute more.
Stir in chili powder, cumin, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste. Add tomatoes, water and Kitchen Accomplice Beef Broth Concentrate or Beef Bone Broth Concentrate, stirring to combine. Bring chili to a simmer. Add beans and continue to simmer, uncovered, over medium-low heat, about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve in warmed bowls.