- 1 pound of ground beef
- 2-3 tablespoons of Wicked Juicy Burger Beef
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons of minced onio
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (if frying)
- 4 hamburger buns
- Barbecue Sauce
Combine meat, Wicked Juicy Burger Beef, and pepper in a large bowl. Lighltly mix with your hands or a spatula until well blended. Divide the meat into eight equal portions and gently form each into a patty, about 3/8 inch thick. (Do not compact the patties or handle them more than necassary) Store the patties in the refrigerator while you make the stuffing.
Combine the cheese, bacon, and onion in a small bowl and mix well.
Remove the patties from the refrigerator and place 1/4 of the stuffing mix on top of each of the four patties. Place the other four patties on top of the stuffing and seal the edges, gently pressing together.
Pan fry the patties in vegetable oil over medium-high heat, or grill or broil them to your preferred doneness. Serve the bacon and cheese stuffed burgers on buns with barbecue sauce and your choice of garnishes.